Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Couple Pick-me Ups

I was having a frustrating day. Mostly inside frustrated with myself and the perspective I had chosen, but, frustrated none the less. A couple of things came to me.

All things shall work together for your good.

When the moment comes that the reason for all this is revealed you will be so grateful that it didn't happen any other way.

As I thought about sharing these notes I had written to myself for encouragement, I thought of a couple of other encouraging statements I found in the home of Ann Karr. I love them and hope she doesn't mind my sharing them here. She has two signs in her office that read:

Dear Lord, put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

Ann, Trust me! I have everything under control!! Love, Jesus

Then, now, as I write this I am thinking of my dear friend, Clancy. Click here to see her blog post about today. On the days I am feeling as she describes, these are the things I need to read and hear! Let's be more like her and be willing to reveal our faults and weaknesses! I think in doing so we will build others up and what else is this life for....?

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

Thank you. You honor me. I appreciate you so much. Love you.