Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Upcoming Post

I have a post in mind. Well, I have had it in mind for a few months now. But, a lot of good that does you. You can't read it in there!!

This quote is going to get me thinking about how I want to put my thoughts together. (And commit me to posting soon...you probably thought this blog was dead.)

If you were doing to die soon and had only
one phone call you could make, who
would you call and what would you say?
And, why are you waiting?
-Stephen Levine (Postive Words, Powerful Results by Hal Urban pg. 196)

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

Cool! I'm excited... anxiously awaiting your upcoming post!!!!!! I knew the blog was not dead. It just has a very slow heartbeat. It's like a bear in hibernation. Your blog is in hibernation mode. It can survive on it's blogging fat stores for months! (cuz your blog is full of good meaty things, unlike mine... mine is more like cotton candy... fluffy and non-nutritious! lol)

:) Let's go to lunch or something! K? Love you!