Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Great Quotes

I don't know about you, but, remembering quotes helps me in times of need. I am not always the best at remembering them. But, the feeling and the ideas they brought to my mind when I read them just come to me. I hope you like these...my favorite today is the last one.

Where nothing is sure, everything is possible – Margaret Drabble

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

Only those who attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Faith - See the invisible. Believe the incredible. Achieve what the masses think is impossible

Don’t tell God how big your troubles are. Tell your troubles how big your God is. Faith without works is dead.

When in doubt, when in fear, be aggressive. Commit yourself and never look back. Unknown

The same everlasting Father who cares for you today will care for you tomorrow and everyday. Either He will shield you from suffering or give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginings.

No comments: